Equine Rosehip Powder
All our products are 100% natural with no added chemicals
Rosehip Powder for Horses and Ponies
Rosehip Equine Powder is a specially formulated, all-natural, organic supplement that will help sustain your horse with a healthier life.
It consists of Pure Rosehip Powder and has no added chemicals. It can be given to all horse breeds including pregnant mares and their foals. It has nearly 700% more Vitamin C than oranges, which boosts the immune system, keeping your horse free from toxins and infections. Its anti-oxidant properties stops cell damage caused by oxidants and also repairs and heals broken and damaged cells.
It also consists of Vitamins A, E and K which is important for vision, calcium absorption and regulation and acts as a primary antioxidant within the body protecting cells and muscle function. Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and sulfur are minerals your horse will need in a large amount of his diet to help with the development of the skeleton, muscle contraction, acid-base balance, activity of the nervous system and hoof and hair growth. Rosehip Equine Powder is popular for its anti- inflammatory properties which help relieves pain, swelling and tenderness, and is excellent for horses with arthritis or joint problems. To help your horse recover better after surgery or injury you can add rosehip equine powder to his meal.
Rosehip Equine Powder’s fatty acids are important for maintaining healthy immune responses for resistance to skin infections, allergies and is also critical for brain function. Rosehip Equine Powder has so many healing properties that will keep your horse healthier and happy, because after all everything is better the natural way.
- Specially formulated natural/organic
- No added chemicals
- Can be fed to all horse breeds
- Nearly 700% more vitamin C than oranges
- Boosts the immune system keeping your horse free from toxins and infections
- Anti-oxidants which prevents cell damage
- Important vitamins which helps with vision, calcium absorption and regulation
- Important minerals which helps with development of skeleton, muscle co traction, acid-base balance and activity of the nervous system
- Helps with hoof and hair growth
- Anti-inflammatory properties which relieves pain, swelling and tenderness
- Assists with arthritis and joint problems
- Improves recovery after injury
- Maintains healthy coat
- Helps with skin infections and allergies
- Supports brain function